I recently moved. Glory be I haven't slept in about 10 days because packing and unpacking and transferring things and making sure my roommates are taken care of and finances and utilities and everything you could possibly imagine that would stress you out is happening all in the span of 1-2 days. So as I sit here amongst the last few boxes and strewn about trash I look to my right and see a bit of light coming from the window and on to my blanket and now I don't feel as flustered.Who knew that seeing just a bit of warmth shining through would make me feel a little better. The house still feels cold and new and I don't think any of us have settled in yet, but somehow just the way the light pattern hits the sheets and how the movement of the light is very natural and calm settles me down a bit. The pattern is because the light is coming through the blinds and the movement must be the fact that the light is coming from different places. Nonetheless, I thank you blinds. And thank you, Mr. sun, for helping me out and making me feel just a little more at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment