This photo was taken when I was at a bar with some friends. The camera's flash didn't come on for the shot so in the darkness of the room the faces are almost impossible to see. What I love about it is the way the lighting effects are visible. While we were dancing the entire room was lit by moving and flashing multi colored streaks of light. But after a while in the room you got used to the lights and then didn't really notice them any more. So when I took the picture I was surprised by the colors that had been captured. When I took the photo again, this time with the flash on, none of the colors were visible as the bright flash of white light was more powerful.
I thought the lighting effect worked really well in the bar as it gave energy and a fun feel to the dark room.
No comments:
Post a Comment