I drive the shuttle for work and I take on morning shifts on Wednesdays and Fridays. Morning shifts means 6:30AM-10:15AM. Most of the time during my morning shifts, I only shuttle students to campus rather than both ways. Every time I look back in my passenger mirror, the one that you see in the photo, there is this gorgeous moment that I would love to take that snap shot where the sun touches in through the windows and onto the passenger seats. It's quite a beauty, but while during this moment, I am unable to take that snap shot. So here is my snapshot of it through what I can get. What makes it even more pretty is that it's this moment that I can't seem to get enough of or to be able to get it in a photo that still amazes me. It sort-of helps me reflect on the statement, "I wonder what stories were here that people would cross in and out of the shuttle for their lives." It just helps my four hour shifts move a long.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
6:30AM Shifts
I drive the shuttle for work and I take on morning shifts on Wednesdays and Fridays. Morning shifts means 6:30AM-10:15AM. Most of the time during my morning shifts, I only shuttle students to campus rather than both ways. Every time I look back in my passenger mirror, the one that you see in the photo, there is this gorgeous moment that I would love to take that snap shot where the sun touches in through the windows and onto the passenger seats. It's quite a beauty, but while during this moment, I am unable to take that snap shot. So here is my snapshot of it through what I can get. What makes it even more pretty is that it's this moment that I can't seem to get enough of or to be able to get it in a photo that still amazes me. It sort-of helps me reflect on the statement, "I wonder what stories were here that people would cross in and out of the shuttle for their lives." It just helps my four hour shifts move a long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment