I have an odd obsession with landscapes, probably because I have always lived among stars, clouds, mountains and nature in general. This picture was taken on a drive from rural northern nevada to southern california. We were dealing with a lot of fires at the time and the sky was this violent orange and black color. The light is very strong and the colors intense. The orange is almost unnatural. I think this the sky an almost violent look and gives the sense that something bad is about to happen. It would be a beautiful way to show foreshadowing of a dramatic event in a play.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Autumn - October 19, 2009
I have an odd obsession with landscapes, probably because I have always lived among stars, clouds, mountains and nature in general. This picture was taken on a drive from rural northern nevada to southern california. We were dealing with a lot of fires at the time and the sky was this violent orange and black color. The light is very strong and the colors intense. The orange is almost unnatural. I think this the sky an almost violent look and gives the sense that something bad is about to happen. It would be a beautiful way to show foreshadowing of a dramatic event in a play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment