
I found this cool picture on google. The white christmas dawn, the whole small town is drowned by the snow. there are no street lights on the street, but small town people are celebrating the white christmas in their own way; by lighting candles on the street. candles are arranged vertically. they light on snow, and it look like a small circles. the sky is starting to be clear since it is becoming light blue. the colors of this picture, there are only blue and yellowish white; blue, where they have no lights but yellowish white, where they have lights. This contrast makes this picture more beautiful. the colors, by this light, are very calm and peaceful. So I was surprised again that how the lights were making the mood; a peaceful white christmas dawn. Although they used small lights, candles, it made difference. If there were no lights, it would look like very cold and lonely picture. I could imagine how the people in the past used candles as lights on theatre. Candles can be lights. and it can make a big change. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment