
So I know we talked about this like two or three weeks ago, but I was looking through my pictures and found one that I took when I was at Disneyland. I love how the lighting is still very intense even though the color of the blue is pretty dark. We were in line for Mr. Toads Wild Ride, a favorite of mine, and we were bored so we started trying to take funny pictures and I noticed the lighting above was kind of creepy because it was so dark. Then I looked up and the angle of the shadows completely changed on my face and it was kind of pretty. So we took pictures of creepy Brittany and sweet Brittany and made our time in line actually pretty fun. The lighting at Disneyland must cost them a fortune in electrical bills because the dark hues in the lighting are not that transparant at all so the lights are probably on at full all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment